Browse Items (3 total)

The Taieri Ferry Bridge which replaced Harrold’s ferry. Tollkeeper’s house at far end. Painting by the architect 1862

The Outram bridge across the Taieri River. A painting by the architect 1862.

Lower left (l.l.) with brush: G. O'Brien 1867; on mount in ink in Dr Hocken's hand: The Taieri Plains, 1867. Taken from the the Upper or Halfway Bush Road leading down to the North Taieri. Saddle Hill. T.M. Hocken; label in ink in Dr Hocken's hand:…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2