Sir F. Truby King's Library, Melrose, Wellington (photograph) from Truby King The Man
Medical WZ 100 K54 1948
London: George Allen and Unwin
Truby King, his wife Bella and adopted daughter Mary moved to Wellington in 1921. In 1924 they moved into their newly built house on the hill in the suburb of Melrose, which had been designed by architect William Gray Young. The house had views over Wellington and on a clear day the Rimutakas to the north and the Kaikouras to the south could be seen. Today the Truby King House and Garden at Melrose is open to the public. Both Sir Truby and Lady King are buried in the mausoleum there.
Mary King, “Sir F. Truby King's Library, Melrose, Wellington (photograph) from Truby King The Man,” ourheritage.ac.nz | OUR Heritage, accessed September 30, 2023, https://otago.ourheritage.ac.nz/items/show/9425.