Old Law Library.

Date Created

1978

Identifier

Hocken Collections Archives - 96-111/18
d465

Description

Two students at work in the Law Library. Legal caricatures can be seen on the wall above. Before shifting to the Hocken Building (now known as the Richardson Building) in 1979, the first Law Library was housed in what is now known as the Staff Club.

Spatial Coverage

Temporal Coverage

Source

University of Otago Library Collection, Photographs 1949-85, 96-111/18

Is Part Of

University of Otago Library Collection

Files

d465.jpg

Citation

“Old Law Library.,” ourheritage.ac.nz | OUR Heritage, accessed February 26, 2024, https://otago.ourheritage.ac.nz/items/show/5955.