Tui or Parson Bird Prosthemadera Novae Zealandiae. From: 'A history of the birds of New Zealand' by Walter Lawry Buller
ourheritage.ac.nz | OUR Heritage

Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
Collection
Simple Page

Advanced Search (Items only)

Pelichet Bay, Dunedin.

Files

Creator

Alternative Title

Pelichet Bay, Dunedin. Site of Mr Pelichet’s house, afterwards, (1849) occupied by Mr A.C. Strode, R.M., and then by the Rev. J.A. Fenton, 1852. Mrs Fenton del. n.d.

Identifier

Hocken Pictorial Collections - 7,567
a5772

Description

Margin below image in Dr Hocken’s hand: Pelichet Bay, Dunedin. Site of Mr Pelichet’s house, afterwards, (1849) occupied by Mr A.C. Strode, R.M., & then by the Rev. J.A. Fenton, 1852, the first Anglican clergyman in Dunedin. Bottom of Hanover St & right hand side & just over the railway crossing. T.M. Hocken Mrs Fenton del.

Item Dimensions

176 x 250 mm

Technique

pencil on paper

Geographic Location

Time Period

Provenance

Dr T.M. Hocken’s Collection.

Source

Found uncatalogued in 1947. Dr T.M. Hocken’s Collection.

Language

eng

Citation

unknown, “Pelichet Bay, Dunedin.,” ourheritage.ac.nz | OUR Heritage, accessed April 30, 2017, http://otago.ourheritage.ac.nz/items/show/5533.

Item Relations

This item has no relations.

Share this page